Collaboration between PRO TREK, which pursues usability in the outdoors and focuses on functionality and operability, and the Nature Conservation Society * , which continues activities to investigate, protect, and utilize various natural environments from mountains to the sea throughout Japan. The 4th model will be released.
The Nature Conservation Society of Japan, which was established in 1951, will celebrate its 70th anniversary in 2021. The Nature Conservation Society of Japan was established mainly by scholars and mountaineers to protect the nature of Oze, which was about to sink to the bottom of the dam. In this collaboration, the entire model is designed with the nature of Oze, which is the origin of nature conservation in Japan.
For the base model, we have selected the compact size PRW-30, which has achieved high visibility and miniaturization by digital display. A contour pattern that imaged the terrain of Oze is printed on the front of the Dura Soft Band. The pattern woven by the contour lines is reminiscent of a camouflage pattern, creating a cool and practical image.
In addition, the back cover is engraved with the 70th anniversary mark of the association, which symbolizes the commemorative model. By combining it with the play ring with the logo mark of the Nature Conservation Society of Japan, the design is suitable for a commemorative model. The attached carabiner attachment expresses the beauty of the moor represented by Ozegahara, which is the greatest attraction of Oze. Many moors can be seen on the ridges and hillsides, and we adopted a refreshing color that imaged the mystery and cuteness of ponds and swamps. By adopting a slide lever that can easily replace the band, it is a model that you can enjoy according to hiking and various styles.
It also has high practicality such as triple sensor that can measure direction, barometric pressure / altitude, and temperature with one push, multi-band 6 that supports standard radio waves of 6 stations in the world, and tough solar that stably drives various functions. In the dark, the fully automatic light that automatically turns on just by tilting your arm supports various activities.
Celebrating the 70th anniversary of its founding, the Nature Conservation Society of Japan, which aims to create a society where abundant nature and humans coexist, and PRO TREK, a full-scale outdoor watch that continues to evolve as a gear for nature lovers, will celebrate the anniversary year. Introducing a collaboration model suitable for.
PRW-30 Profile / Casio ProTrek
Average Amazon Price: may be available
Year of first release: 2020
Nominations: best design, best functions, best size
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Low temperature resistant (stable operation of the watch is guaranteed even at a temperature of -20°C)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Digital compass (measures and displays direction as one of 16 points)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Barometer (measures the air pressures and displays tendencies in the weather)
– Altimeter (The electronic mechanism “estimates” the altitude based on the air pressure)
– Sunrise/sunset display (After entering the geographical location, sunrise and sunset times can be displayed for any given date)
Other colors and full specs: PRW-30 Wiki Page