- Price — 35$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2012
- Module Number — 3321
- Battery Type — SR920W (Casio Batteries)
AW-90 Model Range *may be updated
Official AW-90 Specs / Features *for base version AW-90H-9EV
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass / Spherical Glass
- 50-meter water resistance
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (Hour, minutes (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR920W
- Size of case : 45×38.6×9.5mm
- Total weight : 30g
Recent News about AW-90
You ask, we answer…
The watch is suitable for everyday use, showering, bathing, shallow-water swimming, snorkeling, water related work, fishing, but not diving.
In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial.
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time.
Casio Dual Time.