The popular Baby-G series with a round body and display in ana-DJ format. The backing of the dial is made in the form of an asymmetric figure, which is very similar to the male counterpart of GA-110. The hour markers on the display create the effect of “multi-layer”, and the hands in the form of gears of a complex mechanism attract with their charismatic appearance. The case size [46.3 × 43.4 × 15.8 mm] is very comfortable for a small female hand. The functional component of the BA-110 is represented by a basic set – a stopwatch, timer, alarm clock, calendar and world time. Water resistant to 100 meters H in hours you can swim and dive to a shallow depth.
- Price — 120$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2013
- Module Number — 5338
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BA-110 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2 (Baby-G Batteries)
BA-110 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
Introducing a new Baby-G Series that packs the popular G-SHOCK GA-110 Series into a compact configuration with cool designs that are totally new for the Baby-G lineup. These models are available in black, white, semi-transparent, and silver. The faces of these models are layered for a multi-dimensional look, and metallic elements provide a touch of gorgeous elegance that allows them watches to double as fashionable accessories. The result is a collection of designs with powerful visual impact in a size suitable for the feminine wrist.
Official BA-110 Specs / Features *for base version BA-110-1A
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 45g
Recent News about BA-110
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BA-110SC and Surfer girl life in Bali
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-110TM and RUSH BALL Vol.2
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BA-110SC-4A Model/actress Rinka Kumada
- [Baby-G 2020] BA-110SC-7A and Verniece Enciso from PHILIPPINES
- [Baby-G 2020] BA-110TM-7A and actress Arisa Uchihara
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It’s a light-emitting diode (LED) that is used to illuminate the watch face.