The popular Baby-G series for women in the cult round body in the G-Shock style. The characteristic overflows of the dial protect the glass and the dial from bumps and drops in the same way as in men’s jokes. The dial resembles a multi-layered design with an upper layer of hour markers and a lower layer of digital windows. The minute and hour hands in the form of gears are similar to the details of a complex mechanism. The combination of analog and digital zones gives a significant advantage – the maximum information content of the dial. Bright colors with contrasting details – for lovers to attract attention. Digital basis BA-112 – timer, world clock, stopwatch, alarm clock, backlight.
- Price — 90$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2014
- Module Number — 5338
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BA-112 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ perfect size (Big enough to make a statement, but doesn’t feel too huge)
+ very easy to program (just follow the instructions included)
+ great quality
+ a good looking watch for a female
– a little bit expensive
– little difficult to read the digital numbers
– the alarm is so quiet it can not be heard if anything is happening
BA-112 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
Here is some exciting new color for the popular BA-110 Series. Simple white case and band,is combined with colorful and metallic face designs.The complex combination of parts in the face results in a modernly fashionable analog-digital design. All of this makes this watch the perfect blend of coolness, toughness, and feminine fashionability.
Official BA-112 Specs / Features *for base version BA-112-7A
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 44.9g
Recent News about BA-112
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world (29 time zones).
I’ve been it for 7 years, at least 10 hours every day, the battery eventually died yesterday. It is the best watch I ever have in my life.