Popular women’s series Baby-G for sports and other activities. The face of the dial is made in a design style with a unique pattern – there are models with a “brick” texture, graffiti and even a leopard pattern. The abundance of color stylistics hints not only at the sporty image of the watch, but also at the fashion component – it is very important that the design fits the style of clothing, which was taken care of by Japanese designers. Casual – this is the most popular trend in fashion, so the BA-120 is fully consistent with the canons. The basic functionality is represented by several useful features – a stopwatch, countdown timer, world clock, calendar and alarm clock.
- Price — 105$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2015
- Module Number — 5457
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BA-120 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2 (Baby-G Batteries)
BA-120 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, comes a collection of new models whose designs are based on tie-dye patterns that were so popular in the 90’s.
The gradations of the colors on the faces of these models were inspired by tie-dye fashion items. The bands are done in pastel colors that go great with today’s beach fashions. The text “Shock Resistant” at 3 o’clock on the faces add a fun accent to the overall design. The base model is the popular large mannish case design BA-120.
These new models are just the thing to go with summertime street fashions.
Official BA-120 Specs / Features *for base version BA-120T-7A
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 47g
Recent News about BA-120
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-120SPL-7A x Active Girl vol4
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-120, BA-110 and BGD-560 x Happy Socks Collaboration
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-120SPL Splatter Pattern Series — the look of modern street art
- [May 2017] Baby-G black BA-120SPL-1A and white BA-120SPL-7A
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-120SPL Splatter Pattern Series
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
Daily alarms (reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments).