Digital female Baby-G with additional dial protectors. Bezel-like protectors not only play a role in protecting the glass and dial from shock, taking all the mechanical effects on themselves, but also visually make the watch more stylish and unusual. The digital display is divided into separate zones, which simplifies the reading of information. The watch has a notebook function – you can store up to 25 entries with names and mobile phones. Sorting of records occurs automatically according to one of the parameters. Another interesting feature is the countdown function for the number of days until a given date. When the day comes, the watch will notify you with a sound signal and a mark on the display. Stopwatch, timer, alarm clock, world clock and dial illumination at night – the basic functionality of BG-169.
- Price — 60$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2003
- Module Number — 3252
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BG-169 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR1616 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ sturdy and stylish
+ easy to set up the alarm with the manual
+ good clear display
+ fits the wrist very well
– a bit pricey
– the strap has discoloured horrendously
BG-169 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, come new models with a 90s culture theme. These designs feature vivid pop colors like those used in the games, music players, and cassettes that were popular in the 1990s.
This lineup features a choice of the BG-169, which is a popular choice, features a compact form and face protector, along with semi-transparent material for the case and band. The blue model has an orange face, while the pink model has a red face, creating striking pop color designs.
These new BABY-G models are a great combination of attractive colors and modern street fashion.
Official BG-169 Specs / Features *for base version BG-169R-4E
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Data Bank
Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits)
- World time
29 time zones (30 cities), daylight saving on/off
- Day Counter
Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date.
Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each)
A mark appears on the display to let you know when a target date is reached.
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case : 45.9×42.6×15.4mm
- Total weight : 43g
Recent News about BG-169
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BG-169G-4B and Skateboarder Aiki Nishimura
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BG-169 with pastel green or pastel pink coloring
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BG-169R with Translucent Matte Finish
- [Live Photos] Baby-g BG-169 and Vol. 21 DJ Misosuru and MC rice
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BG-169R-4E and SUMMER STYLE produced by NYLON JAPAN
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world (29 time zones).