The design of the BGA-110 is based on the successful “Chaton” style of the Slim Marine line – this is how the special protection on the bezel looks like protruding polymer inserts. The shockproof housing design is also represented by a steel-polyurethane combination – this combination is more reliable than using only one of these materials. The dial has numeric clock marks, and the hands are very reminiscent of children’s themes – the BGA-110 is perfect for both girls and children. Digital windows have an editing mode – you can change the style of numbers and letters, the time format or sound signals. Self-timer, stopwatch, world clock, alarms and auto-calendar are standard features for a digital clock.
- Price — 80$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2009
- Module Number — 5001
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BGA-110 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ sturdy and easy to adjust
+ reasonable price
+ fashionable yet functional
– the band is a REALLY HARD plastic and is very short too
– too difficult to set and figure out
– the resin band gets dirty very easily
– no ability to do intervals in stopwatch/timer mode
– the LED button is really hard to find and press in the dark
BGA-110 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
This selection of combination digital-analog models comes in a choice of black, pink, or white, which are the most popular colors for feminine timepieces.
Three digital dials are set into a shiny sunburst face with easy-to-read hour markers. The face is framed by metal for an attractive and fashionable design.
Official BGA-110 Specs / Features *for base version BGA-110-1B2
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Edit: Button operation tone on/off, alarm beeper pattern (3 patterns), 12/24-hour format, 00-second animation on/off
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W X 2
- Size of case : 44.2×39.8×12.9mm
- Total weight : 40g
Recent News about BGA-110
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-110BL-7B and SNAP in TOKYO Vol. 15
- [February 2018] Baby-G pastel pink BGA-110BL-4B and white BGA-110BL-7B
- [Live Photos] Girls Generation autograph session for BABY-G in KOREA
- [Live Photos] Baby-G Tricolor BGA-130TR-7B & BGA-110TR-7B
- [Live Photos] G-SHOCK RED x BLUE Gravitymaster Aviation GA-1100-2AER
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world (29 time zones).
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.