- Price — 115$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2012
- Module Number — 5257
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BGA-151 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR1220 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ the analog face, but you still get all the normal features of a digital watch
+ classy and not as sporty looking as the other baby g styles
+ easy to adjust the time, date, etc.
+ has a military time feature and a light when I need it
– the band is pretty small (for large wrists)
– the face details are white and gold
– the thickness of the bezel is decent
BGA-151 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
The simple shapes and colors of these Baby-G models make them the perfect choice for today’s woman. Basic black and white, gold accents, and uncomplicated lines blend into a design of simple sophistication.
Features include three digital dials, a resin band that is specially designed to make it look metal, and big face with raised hour markers for easy reading.
Official BGA-151 Specs / Features *for base version BGA-151-7B
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (27 cities +coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99″
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 47.5×42.8×12.8mm
- Total weight : 43g
Recent News about BGA-151
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-151EF-1BJF — An elegant watch that directs sexiness
- [August 2016] Baby-G black BGA-151EF-1B
- [Video] Baby-G Red BGA-151GG-4BJF
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-151-7B – White Gold for Girls
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-151 Big Face Design
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world (29 time zones).