Bright female series Baby-G with travel positioning. The backing of the analog zone of the dial is made in the form of a world map, and the display simultaneously shows the time for two time zones – for those who often travel to the same place. The minute hand in a small window [for the second time zone] is made in the form of an airplane – another hint for fans of wandering around. When creating color styling, designers were inspired by beach resorts from around the world to create an image suitable for summer travel and holidays. The functionality here is only basic, but this is quite enough – a 1-hour stopwatch, countdown timer, alarm clock, world time [separate mode] and calendar.
- Price — 180$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2016
- Module Number — 5382
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BGA-190 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2 (Baby-G Batteries)
BGA-190 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
The Dual Dial World Time feature of this model makes it great for the world-traveling women of today. You can view the time in your current location (main hands) and one other location (6 o’clock dial) at a glance, and swap the main and dial times by simply holding down the lower right button.
The color of this model haves been specially selected to fit right in at beach resorts around the globe, and the travel motif is further accentuated by a jet plane minute hand in the dial and a world map face design.
Official BGA-190 Specs / Features *for base version BGA-190
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (worldtime hour and minute)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 48×44.3×15.5mm
- Total weight : 45g
Recent News about BGA-190
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-190KT x Hello Kitty Collaboration
- [Video] Baby-G BGA-190KT x Hello Kitty Collaboration Movie
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-190KT x Hello Kitty’s collaboration
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-190BE in L.A. Diary — Venice Beach Friends
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-190GL-7B and prefect South Africa
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world (31 time zones).
Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.