- Price — 110$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2016
- Module Number — 5382
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BGA-195 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ very sturdy
+ sporty yet an Elegant
+ can set two time zones, great for travel
+ has stopwatch alarm and light
– tricky to set
– it might be a bit monochromatic and some may find it difficult to see the camouflaged letters to set times and hour/minute hands
BGA-195 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
Introducing BGA-195 series models whose designs are based on the studs used to turn belts, handbags, sneakers and other objects into attractive fashion items. The cases and bands are done in monotone black, white, or silver, with a glossy finish for a sporty look.
In addition to the main hour and minute hands that show the current Home City time, a World Time dial at 6 o’clock simultaneously shows the current time in one of 48 cities around the globe. The Home City and World Time City can be swapped as required by simply pressing the button at 4 o’clock.
Official BGA-195 Specs / Features *for base version BGA-195-1A
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (worldtime hour and minute)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 48×44.3×15.5mm
- Total weight : 45g
Recent News about BGA-195
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GA-100VLA-4A & Baby-G BGA-195VLA-4A with Red-Gold Accents
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-195-7A — designed studs as its motif
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-195M-1A expresses high contrast of black and gold
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-195M-4A World It Girls — London Style
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-195M-4A looks cool for your favorite street outfits
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world (31 time zones).
Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.