The popular Baby-G series is ana-DJ dial and the design and style of “aviators”. Pointed hands, a square electronic window and markings on the dial surface – all this is very similar to the aviation theme [instruments in the cockpit]. Of course, there is no functional subtext here, but the design can be considered stylish and innovative for Casio women. The protruding buttons have a ribbed surface for better contact and more comfortable pressing. The dial shows the time in two time zones – the second in a small analog window at 9 o’clock [for travelers]. Large hour markers and hands are designed for the most convenient readability of the analog zone. The watch has a stopwatch, timer, alarm clock, world clock and calendar.
- Price — 110$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2016
- Module Number — 5508
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BGA-230 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2 (Baby-G Batteries)
BGA-230 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
Introducing a collection of new unisex designs with simple functions as the latest additions to the BGA-230 Series.
This lineup features five colors: fashionable beige and khaki earth tones, popular white and black, and manly orange. Large, three-dimensional hour numbers improve readability. Dual Dial World Time shows the current time in one other time zone using a small dial at 9 o’clock. This and much more provides plenty of support for the world-traveling woman on the go.
Coordinating equally well with cool and casual, these designs are great choices for woman who prefer a mannish look.
Official BGA-230 Specs / Features *for base version BGA-230-1B
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (world time hour and minute)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 48.9×42.9×15.3mm
- Total weight : 46g
Recent News about BGA-230
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-230SA-4A and hihiro Yasuda’s Spring Recommend Coordinate Vol.2
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-110-1A and BGA-230SA-4A stories: beach town
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-230S and Beauty to Dance RUSH BALL
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-230S-2A and Matte Navy Coloring
- [Live Photos] Why do you choose Baby-G BGA-230S-3A with KAREN FREILE
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
Baby-G Countdown timer.