Women’s Baby-G for lovers of sea and beach walks. The backing of the dial is made using laser technology to repeat the brilliance of sea water in the sun. The hands have a characteristic pointed shape with the opposite end in the form of an anchor, hour markers alternate round and rectangular [resembles the helm of a ship], which also indicates the marine orientation of the BGA-250. Water resistance is basic here – 100 meters, but this is enough for swimming and even diving to a shallow depth. The dial and hands are treated with fluorescent material, which in combination with an LED gives a bright neon glow in the dark. Stopwatch, alarm clock, world clock, timer and calendar are the basic features of the BGA-250.
- Price — 105$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2018
- Module Number — 5570
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BGA-250 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR1220 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ good looking
+ the hands glow fluorescent when the light is turned on
+ the dial is easy to see
+ the price is too affordable
+ good durability
– not found yet
BGA-250 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
Introducing a new Beach Traveler Series of summer themed models from BABY-G, the casual watch for active women.
Part of a series based on a theme that highlights the beauty of a summertime beach, these models are available in a choice of four attractive colors: the translucent blue of the ocean, the pink of the twilight sun reflecting off the water, the white of the beach sand, and the black of a summer night enveloping the beach.
The edge of the face uses semitransparent material, which reproduces the sparkle of ocean water. The hour and minute hands are designed in the image of the helm and anchor of a boat, further adding to the overall beach activity motif. Bar-shaped hour markers round out the simple design of the face.
Official BGA-250 Specs / Features *for base version BGA-250-1A
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Neon Illuminator (Black light LED)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (Hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 45.1×41×13.3mm
- Total weight : 33g
Recent News about BGA-250
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BGA-250-4A and Feminine Touch for Dress
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-250-1A3 and Martial Fighter Rinka Kawamura
- [Baby-G Review] BGA-250-7A1 — azure sea and bright backlight
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-250 x Dansk! Japan Project
- [Live Photos] Baby-G and Zipper 2019 C’mon ‘Girl’s! Snap
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
It has 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments).