The women’s Baby-G series with clear positioning is for girls who prefer traveling and wandering around the world. Narrow and thin polyurethane bezel, rectangular hour markers and not too bright colors are elements of a restrained and classic style. There is nothing superfluous on the dial – just arrows, two digital windows and a couple of inscriptions – the readability of the analog zone is almost perfect. The hands and hour markers are coated with a special fluorescent coating, which instead of an LED gives a nice looking ultraviolet glow [Neon Illuminator]. The functionality here is only basic – world time, stopwatch, timer, alarm clock and calendar.
- Price — 80$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2018
- Module Number — 5593
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BGA-255 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR1220 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ is so comfy and stylish
+ price perfect
– not found yet
BGA-255 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
Introducing a new series of BABY-G models that are specially designed for women who enjoy the thrill of free and unfettered travel.
All of the variations in this series, especially the all-orange model, feature accents in the vivid orange coloring that is so popular with today’s outdoor items. The surface metal coating used for the faces, simple hour markers create elegant designs that coordinate well with different types of fashion.
Neon Illuminator uses a black light that causes face elements to glow for easy reading. Illuminating the display causes the face, and hour and minute hands to glow with neon color, which looks great late on a dark outdoor night.
These new models are the perfect balance between simple designs and outdoor looks.
Official BGA-255 Specs / Features *for base version BGA-255-1A
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Neon Illuminator (Black light LED)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (27 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 45.1×41×13.3mm
- Total weight : 33g
Recent News about BGA-255
- [Live Photos] G-Shock and Baby-G Collaboration Models — “WILDLIFE PROMISING”
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-255-7A — Special Kanu interview
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-255 — Wanderer Series
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-255 and MINT mate box
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-255 Wanderer Series for Women
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 59’59’; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
It has 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm).