Square digital Baby-G in shockproof polyurethane housing – a “classic” sports line. The value of the model lies in a convenient form factor and digital display with large numbers and letters – you definitely will not lose sight of the necessary information. Pastel colors and a matte surface of the case and strap emphasize the simplicity of the series, but at the same time speak of the high-quality processing of watch materials. I am pleased with the water resistance at 200 meters – a very good indicator for the women’s series [you can swim and dive]. Electroluminescent backlight copes with the uniform illumination of the entire dial at night. All BGD-560 functionality is exclusively basic – timer, stopwatch, alarm clock, world clock and calendar.
- Price — 80$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2017
- Module Number — 3290
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BGD-560 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR1616 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ classic square design
+ all the functions are really useful
+ good water resistant – wearing it while swimming, hiking, biking in the rain
+ simple and reliable
+ affordable price
– no tough solar
BGD-560 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
These new models are based on the BGD-500 Series, making them recreations of the very first DW-520 BABY-G model. This lineup combines popular square design with a choice of three colors: black, pale pink, or white.
The matte finish materials of the case and band create a sharp, clean image, and monotone coloring allows these models to go well with simple, adult casual fashions.
Water resistant up to 200 meters, these models are a great choice for wear on the beach, around the pool, or other locations where water is present.
Official BGD-560 Specs / Features *for base version BGD-560-1
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case : 44.7×40×12.5mm
- Total weight : 44g
Recent News about BGD-560
- [Baby-G Digital] BGD-560S-6 and Japanese Writer Mr. Kutsuzawa
- [Baby-G Square] BGD-560BC-9 and TikToker model Mizuho Sakamoto
- [Baby-G Digital] BGD-560BC-7 and high school girl dancer
- [G-Shock 2020] DW-5600TGA-9 and DW-6900TGA-9 – Yellow Lightning Power
- [Baby-G Live Photos] BGD-560BC and BA-110 in Beauty UP Vol.23
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
It has 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments).