The representative of the new generation Baby-G with a steel case and elegant design. The design of the dial is very similar to the 110 series, but the engineers completely redesigned the case in favor of elegance – now MSG is a cross between the classic women’s Sheen and shock-resistant sports Baby-G. The combination of two materials – steel and polyurethane not only gives a significant advantage in resistance to mechanical stress, but also looks stylish and modern. Double time on the dial will allow you to see time in two time zones at the same time without having to activate a separate world time mode – for those who often travel to the same place. The watch also has a stopwatch, timer, alarm clock, calendar and dial backlight.
- Price — 200$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2018
- Module Number — 5551
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the MSG-400 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2 (Baby-G Batteries)
MSG-400 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
From the BABY-G G-MS lineup of watches for the active and sophisticated woman of today comes a selection of brilliant design models. The generous use of gold and pink gold color metal parts creates a collection of models that add a touch of brilliant charm to the feminine wrist. Metal is also used for the face rings, band ring, and buckle, and the cool, metallic gear-like look is great for adult women.
Function-wise, these models come with Dual Dial World Time, which shows the current time in another time zone using a small dial at 9 o’clock.
All of this and much more provides plenty of support for the world-traveling woman on the go.
Official MSG-400 Specs / Features *for base version MSG-400G-1A2
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (world time hour and minute)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 45.6×41×13.5mm
- Total weight : 42g
Recent News about MSG-400
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-400G with gold color metal parts
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-400, BGA-250 and BGS-100 — Rhyme, SYDNEY STYLE
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-250, BGS-100 and MSG-400 — TOKYO STYLE
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-400G-7A With White and Gold Accents
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-400G-7A WHITE x ROSE GOLD
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world (31 time zones).
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.