- Price — 130$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2019
- Module Number — 5606
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the MSG-C100 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR1220 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ great style
+ sporty, Sophisticated and Sexy
+ easy to set up
– price too high
MSG-C100 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
From the G-MS lineup of watches for the active and sophisticated woman of today comes a selection of cool models that incorporate studs into its design.
Starting with a hefty case, stud-like cuttings for the 3, 9, and 12 o’clock hour markers and across the entire face are used to create a distinctive design. The bands of these models have a herringbone pattern finish, which makes the resin material resemble fabric for a classical feel.
These models are available in a choice of bezel colors: the refreshingly feminine pink gold of the MSG-C100G and the cool silver of the MSG-C100.
Function-wise, these models feature tough shock resistance and 100-meter water resistance to support the lifestyle of the active woman of today. The face has a pair of digital displays that show the current date, day of the week, World Time information, and more.
Official MSG-C100 Specs / Features *for base version MSG-C100-7A
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
(Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 45.1×40.3×12.4mm
- Total weight : 40g
Recent News about MSG-C100
- [Baby-G Review] MSG-C100G-1A — elegant and durable for every day
- [Official] Baby-G MSG-C100G — women’s elevated g-ms collection
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-C100G-1A meets Ms.G – SAE EUN
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-C100 with high-class metal case
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It’s for the active and sophisticated woman of today, announces cool new models with simple and highly elegant designs.
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It have 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm).