The representative of the female direction Baby-G in an elegant metal case. The shockproof housing design is achieved through a combination of steel and polyurethane – materials with different density and elasticity indicators. A protruding mirror-polished bezel – the MSG-W200 is very similar to the classic Sheen women’s, only with shockproof properties. There is nothing superfluous on the dial – just arrows and a small round digital window for the watch functions to work. The thin strap made of high-quality polyurethane is very reliable and pleasant to the touch. The technical equipment of the model is very pleasing – solar power to forget about the periodic replacement of the battery and radio time synchronization [correction occurs automatically]. At night, you can use the powerful LED backlight. Like all digital series, there is a stopwatch, timer, alarm clock and world clock.
- Price — 115$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2018
- Module Number — 5576
- Model Range — SOLAR
- Other Divisions the MSG-S200 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — Solar (Baby-G Batteries)
MSG-S200 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
From the BABY-G G-MS lineup of watches for the active and sophisticated woman of today comes a selection of new metal and resin models.
The overall sharpness of these designs comes from cases, bezels, and buckles made of solid metal, and the metallic look of the hour markers. Resin bands create an adult casual fashion look.
In addition to the simple white-and-silver model, this lineup also features a feminine pink gold bezel in combination with a white, or black.
A new structure makes it possible to create a watch with a smaller face and thinner case, for a timepiece that fits right in for work and leisure time.
Function-wise, these models feature World Time, Tough Solar, LED light and more.
The cool designs and essential features of these models provide constant support for the active woman throughout the entire day.
Official MSG-S200 Specs / Features *for base version MSG-S200-7A
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
20 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 47.5×38.4×12.3mm
- Total weight : 39g
Recent News about MSG-S200
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-S200DG-4A and Steph Thredbo
- [Video] Baby-G MSG-S200 — G-MS Sophisticated Timekeeping
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-S200G to UPSCALE G-MS COLLECTION
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-S200G-1A and Mizuki Haruta
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSG-S200DG-4A and Rose Gold Steel
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It’s for the active and sophisticated woman of today, announces cool new models with simple and highly elegant designs.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.