Premium model from the Edifice line with sapphire crystal and carbon on the dial. A layer of carbon fiber [which is used in the tuning of racing cars] recalls the automotive focus of the brand, and sapphire crystal almost does not glare in the sun and does not scratch. Of the functions here, only the most necessary is a solar battery, which is charged from daylight, a stopwatch accurate to a split second and a date window. In this model, the Japanese introduced a new technology for recharging, reducing the area of the photosensitive panel – now the watch needs even less light for stable charging. The cover with a screw lock not only protects the watch from moisture and small dust particles, but also simplifies access to the module.
- Year of first Release — 2017
- Module Number — 5564
- Battery Type — Solar (Edifice Batteries)
Edifice EFS-S520 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
Some water-resistant models (10BAR, 20BAR) have a screw-in crown. When you need to perform a crown operation, rotate it towards you to unscrew it. Then pull the crown out. Avoid applying undue force when pulling.
The stopwatch measures elapsed time in 1-second increments up to 29 minutes, 59 seconds.
– Do not operate the stopwatch with the crown pulled out.
EFS-S520 Model Range *may be updated
Official EFS-S520 Specs / Features *for base version EFS-S520CDB-1A
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Back
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 29’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery level indicator
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
3 dials (stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds, 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 5 months
- Size of case : 50×47.5×12.7mm
- Total weight : 173g
Recent News about EFS-S520
- [Video] Edifice EFS-S520CDB — Solar powered and equipped with sapphire crystal
- [Official] Edifice EQB-900TR-2A, EFS-S520TR-1A and others — Scuderia Limited