Casio G-Shock GST-W300
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes a selection of totally new G-STEEL designs that combine different types of materials into exciting new designs.
This lineup is based on the analog-digital GST-S300, a model noted for its smaller size made possible by a more compact module. This model features brilliant white bezel and band, recalling the snows of the winter season. Sharpedged, multi-dimensional hour markers, created using CASIO original precision engineering, and the analog hands are made of aluminum for lighter weight and better shock resistance. All of these components are decorated with gorgeous gold coloring that produces a gorgeous effect when it interacts with face illumination or other light.
Useful things for G-Shock GST-W300 / Casio 5524
- G-Shock GST-W300 User Manual / Casio Module 5524
- How to set alarm on G-Shock GST-W300 / Casio 5524
- How to set time on G-Shock GST-W300 / Casio 5524
- Battery for G-Shock GST-W300 Watch / CTL920
Other color variations of Casio G-Shock GST-W300 Series (there may be more)
Recent News about GST-W300
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GST-W300CX for Rat Chinese New Year 2020
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GST-W300G-1A2 and Strict Urban Style
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GST-W300-1A and Barbershop Master
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GST-W300G-1A1 and Baby-G MSG-W100G-1A Pair Models