Casio G-Shock GWF-1000 FROGMAN
A new species of FROGMAN has surfaced and this one is more powerful than ever. While its predecessor utilized Solar Power and Dive Timer as its backbone; Atomic Timekeeping and Tide & Moon Graphs have now been added for Non-Stop, Self-Adjusting performance. Whether journeying underwater or on land, this amphibious masterpiece can take you there.
- Year of Release — 2009
- Module Number — 3184
- Battery Type — CTL1616
- Official Page and Specifications →
Useful things for G-Shock GWF-1000 / Casio 3184
- G-Shock GWF-1000 User Manual / Casio Module 3184
- How to set time on G-Shock GWF-1000 / Casio 3184
- How to set alarm on G-Shock GWF-1000 / Casio 3184
Other color variations of Casio G-Shock GWF-1000 Series (there may be more)
Recent News about GWF-1000
- [G-Shock Comparison] GW-9400 VS G-9300 VS GWF-1000
- [G-Shock Old Alternative] DW-8200 started in 1995 and how’s it going now?
- [G-Shock Old Alternative] DW-6300 started in 1993 and how’s it going now?
- [Live Photos] G-Shock Magma Ocean Collection For 35 Anniversary