About GD-120 in Short. Popular G-Shocks with digital time display and a fairly large body. The dial has only the main electronic display and 3 round windows to indicate all the functions of the watch. Due to its brutal design and shock-resistant properties, the GD-120 is in demand in the military environment, although this is not the official positioning of the model. In addition to a separate world time mode, the watch has a convenient switch between 4 time zones – for those who often travel to different cities of the world. The functionality is very worthy for its price – a stopwatch, a timer, an alarm clock, a flashing signal and an auto calendar. In addition, a powerful Super Illuminator is provided to illuminate the dial. The 7-year battery will make you forget to replace it for a long time.
|Price||$70 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2015|
|Model Range||STANDART DIGITAL|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Casio Batteries)|
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ stylish and rugged
– low readability
– especially flimsy band
– small illumination button
GD-120 Model Range *may be updated
The most distinctive specs of GD-120 *Editorial
— 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Flash alert (Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals)
— Multi time (you can check the current time in 4 different cities at once)
— 7-years battery
Other G-Shock GD Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
Official Casio Description. The GD-120 Series sports a new case design. The woodland camouflage pattern of the GD-120CM models make these watches perfectly suited to today’s street fashion scene.
New printing technology was applied to create the case and band patterns of these models, as well as the camouflage patterns of their faces.
Casio GD-120 on the wrist!
Official GD-120 Specs / Features *for base version GD-120CM-8
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- Multi Time (4 different cities)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily or one-time alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 55×51.2×17.4mm
- Total weight : 72g
Recent News about GD-120
- G-Shock GD-120 PROs & CONs from users and experts
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GD-120LM-1A MAROK Collaboration Model
- [Video] G-Shock GD-120LM-1A x Marok Graffiti Collaboration
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GD-120LM-1A and Marok collaboration celebrates skateboarding, streetwear
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GD-120LM-1A x Marok Collaboration
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
7 years CR2025.
Yes, it has 5 daily or one-time alarms.