**Sorry, we couldn’t find the very model on Amazon, so here is a link to the GST-B400 Series.
The GST-B400 is made possible by even further miniaturization of its parts and thinning of its modules without sacrificing any Bluetooth or solar function. Power consumption has also been significantly reduced. In addition, the carbon core guard structure of this model helps to make it the thinnest of the G-STEEL Series (as of Apr 2021) while maintaining a high level of impact resistance. The thickness from the back cover to the bezel top is only 12.9 mm, which is more than one millimeter less than the GST-B100 model. In terms of design, the number of button guards has been reduced as much as possible, enabling the use of large stainless steel buttons that are slim yet easy to operate.
- Hour hand
- Minute hand
- Mode hand
Indicates the current mode. In the Timekeeping Mode, this hand shows the current charge level.
Shifting Hands to Read the Digital Display
Hand shift moves the hands out of the way for easy viewing of display information
You can use phone finder to trigger a tone on the phone to make it easy to find. The tone is forced to sound even if the phone is in vibrate mode.
Checking World Time
Enter the World Time.
After the currently selected World Time City name appears, the watch will display the current time in that city.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Band wearable size: 145 – 215mm
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds),afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®）
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- World time
38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, city name display, daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-second increments and 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (Hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
1 dial (battery level, mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 46.6 x 49.6 x 12.9mm
- Total weight : 80g
*you will find a full GST-B400 model range, new colors, distinctive features, official video, and other valuable information about the watch.