Enjoy our Quick Survey of Baby-G monthly New Releases. These are not the watches that were produced in 2021 (sometimes maybe), but usually, colors or bands updates. The listing is being constantly updating.
Baby-G in March 2021
Baby-G in February 2021
BA-110 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $120 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2013
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Countdown timer (Countdown range: 24 hours)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– LED light (A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face)
Other colors and full specs: BA-110 Wiki Page
The Casio company presents new releases every month. It is usually the first day (Japan Releases) and the first week (International Releases) of each new month. We update our current list regularly. So stay with us!
Monthly Releases are usually about new colors, new bands, and new style variations. The Baby-G New Release doesn’t necessarily mean a completely new Baby-G Watch. But you may have a look a completely new watches using our Baby-G Guide.
It depends. The first country and the first shops to get new Baby-G Releases is out of the question JAPAN. Then watches are received by the countries that have official distribution. But usually, it takes less than a month to be spread all over the world (if the series is meant for global sales, as there may be watches that are meant for the domestic market only).