Enjoy our research as for GA-1100 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ stop watch
+ big and easy to press buttons
+ plenty of functions
– not accurate Temp function
– digital parts need to be brighter
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ affordable price
+ 5 daily alarms
+ 1/100-second stopwatch
+ Auto-Back Light
+ sunrise Sunset
– no Radio-controlled feature
– mineral (Spherical Glass)
– 2 years battery
– no Alpha Gel / Vibration Resistance
– no Tough MVT
– no Magnetic Resistance
If you have something to say about GA-1100, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: $220 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2015
Lineup: GRAVITYMASTER (Developed in response to pilots’ needs, these tough watches offer improved accuracy, strength and practicality. Famous for unique and beautiful aviation design (usually analog) and advanced technologies.) All G-Shock Gravitymaster Watches →
Nominations: best design, best resistance
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Digital compass (measures and displays direction as one of 16 points)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Dual Time (In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the dial at 9 o’clock)
Other colors and full specs: GA-1100 Wiki Page