Enjoy our research as for GA-140 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ good time visibility
+ easy to use
– no G-Shock shifting hands feature
– small LCD display of dates and days of the week
– weak illumination at night
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ affordable price
+ 1/1000-second stopwatch
+ Auto-Back Light
+ Magnetic Resistance
– only 29 time zones
– 2 years battery
– resin material
– not so small 55×51.2×16.9mm
If you have something to say about GA-140, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: $90 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2019
STANDART ANA-DIGI (This Line includes Digital and Analog displays on G-Shocks that are the best in “price/quality” category. Usually have traditional digital functions, but with beautiful hands. Don’t worry, the hands won’t prevent you from seeing digits, since there is a special Hand Shift technology that moves them to the neutral position) All G-Shock Standart Ana-Digi Watches →
Best for: Teenagers, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks, Artists, Singers, Dancers…
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Speed measurement (if you know the distance, you will know the speed in your watch)
– ISO 764 class magnetic resistant (A magnetic-resistant plate is mounted on the module. The plate prevents magnetic fields from interfering with proper movement of the hands in daily use)
Other colors and full specs: GA-140 Wiki Page