Enjoy our research as for GBD-800 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ step tracking
+ sync with the phone
+ G-Shock app
+ bright white LED light
+ legible and big enough numbers
+ rubber shell perfect fit
– small and not pronounced buttons
– plastic buckle
– not accurate step tracker
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ very accurate. Bluetooth (via phone app)
+ Smart Features via G-Shock Connected App
+ Step Count
– not so small 54.1×48.6×15.5mm
– no GPS
If you have something to say about GBD-800, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: $100 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2018
Lineup: G-SQUAD (A new sports line that supports your active life by managing your daily exercise using your watch and smartphone. All watches are equipped with health and fitness support functions, include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step count, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and with the help of the phone app, a calorie-use counter. Ideal for interval training for running, gym activities and other sports.) All G-Shock G-Squad Watches →
Best for: Military, Army and Police Use, Running and Swimming, Sports and Gym, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records)
– Interval timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert sound)
– Step count (A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.)
Other colors and full specs: GBD-800 Wiki Page