About DW-291 in Short. Features of DW-591 are really amazing – world time for 49 cities, 24-hour stopwatch, alarm, hourly time signal, calendar. Multitime function for 4 cities is an useful thing for those who often travel to the same places.
|Price||$29 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2019|
|Model Range||Casio Digital Collection|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Casio Batteries)|
DW-291 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Casio DW-291 on the wrist!
Casio DW-291 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
The Timekeeping Mode’s Multi Time feature gives you quick and easy access to the current time and date in four different cities, numbered from T-1 (Time 1) through T-4 (Time 4). T-1 is your Home City Time and T-2, T-3 and T-4 are Local Times. local Times are kept in synchronization with your Home City Time (T-1).
– The graphic area B indicates the current Home City Time (T-1).
World Time shows the current time in 48 cities (31 time zones) around the world.
– All of the operations in this section are performed in the World Time Mode, which you enter by pressing C.
To use the countdown timer
Press D while in the Countdown Timer Mode to start the countdown timer.
– When the end of the countdown is reached, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop it by pressing any button. The countdown time is reset to its starting value automatically when the alarm sounds.
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
– The stopwatch continues to run, restarting from zero after it reaches its limit, until you stop it.
Official DW-291 Specs / Features *for base version DW-291H-1AV
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Multi Time (4 different cities)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily or one-time alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 50.5×50.4×13.5mm
- Total weight : 63g
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Digital display shows the current time in 4 different zones.
It’s the current time in 31 time zones.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.