About LWS-2000 in Short. These new models come with Step Tracker, which can be configured to start counting your steps automatically whenever you start jogging, running, or walking.
|Price||$21 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2019|
|Model Range||Dual Time|
|Battery Type||CR1620 (Casio Batteries)|
LWS-2000 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Other Casio Digital LWS Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Casio Digital LWS Series. Here is a list of All Casio Digital LWS Watches →
Casio LWS-2000 on the wrist!
Casio LWS-2000 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
- Displayed while a split time is displayed
- Displayed while the hourly time signal is enabled
- Displayed while an alarm is turned on
- Displayed while a lap time is displayed
- Appears when the displayed time is a p.m. time
- Indicate whether or not the step count is being incremented
- Graphic display area operation is linked with operations in each watch mode
- Displayed while the button operation tone is disabled
- Displayed while the watch is in the Recall Mode
- Displayed while the step count is displayed.
Displaying the Step Count
- Enter the Timekeeping Mode.
- Use E to display the step count.
Pressing A displays the current timekeeping time in the lower display. Pressing A again returns to the normal stopwatch display.
- Enter the Dual Time Mode.
- Hold down A for at least two seconds. Release the button when the hour digits of the Dual Time in the upper display start to flash.
- Use D and E to change the hour setting.
- Press C.
- Use D and E to change the minute setting.
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
Official Casio Description. The WS-2000 series for men and the LWS-2000 series for women each come in a choice of three models. These watches use a 3-axis accelerometer that starts counting your steps automatically when you start moving while wearing the watch. A Step Count Graph on the display shows your past step count along with your step count goal attainment rate, and the number of days your step count goal was attained. You can also maintain a history of your step counts over the past seven days. This and more make these watches the perfect tools to support management of your health and exercise. Memory is available for storage of up to 200 lap/split time records. During elapsed time measurement, you can display both elapsed time and the current time of day, and an LED light allows easy reading even in the dark.
The tip of the band is curved to facilitate strapping these watches to the wrist, and there are more band holes to allow fine size adjustment for a better fit.
Official LWS-2000 Specs / Features *for base version LWS-2000H-1AV
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass / Spherical Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
Step Count History Display: Daily data (8 days)
Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph
Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split times, 1st-2nd place times
Memory capacity: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, hour, minute, lap/split times)
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-second increments and 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1620
- Size of case : 43.8×38.2×12.3mm
- Total weight : 27g
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It’s a built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor that begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Memory capacity: Up to 200 records.