About W-735 in Short. With the rugged looking W735 series, Casio re-introduces the vibration alarm, a function that is useful where discretion is required or in loud environments where audible alarm signals could be missed. The watch also includes a 10 year battery, is 100 meter water resistant and has a high-brightness LED light.
|Price||$24 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2013|
|Model Range||Dual Time|
|Battery Type||CR2032 (Casio Batteries)|
W-735 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Other Casio Digital W Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Casio Digital W Series. Here is a list of All Casio Digital W Watches →
Casio W-735 on the wrist!
Casio W-735 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected.
2. Press C to change the selection.
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press D to reset the seconds to 00. If you press D while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59,the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged.
4. While any other digits (beside seconds) are selected (flashing), press D to increase the number or B to decrease it. While the 12/24-hour format setting is selected, press D or B to toggle it between 12 and 24.
5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
In the Timekepping Mode, hold down D for about two seconds to toggle the Vibration Alarm between on (Vibration Alarm on indicator displayed) and off (indicator not displayed).
– The watch will vibrate when you toggle to on, and beep when you toggle to off.
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds. The Stopwatch Mode also features an Auto-Start function.
Dual Time Mode
- Hold down A while in the Dual Time Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected.
- Press C to change the selection (Hour – (C) – Minutes)
- Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed.
- After you set the time, press A to return to the Dual Time Mode.
Official W-735 Specs / Features *for base version W-735H-1
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Vibe alert (daily alarm, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up, stopwatch auto start countdown)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Size of case : 51.4×47.1×16.1mm
- Total weight : 50g
You ask, we answer…
It’s a function that is useful where discretion is required or in loud environments where audible alarm signals could be missed. Works with daily alarm, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up, stopwatch auto start countdown.
It uses high-brightness LED illumination that automatically illuminates both the analog face and the digital displays.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, 5-second countdown auto start.
In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial.