About W-736 in Short. This 100-meter water resistant, 10-year battery collection with vibration alarm is full on function and an easy read with large dial face and easy-to-push oversized front light button.
|Price||$28 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2016|
|Model Range||DUAL TIME|
|Battery Type||CR2032 (Casio Batteries)|
W-736 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Other Casio Digital W Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Casio Digital W Series. Here is a list of All Casio Digital W Watches →
Casio W-736 on the wrist!
Casio W-736 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected.
2. Press C to change the selection.
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press D to reset the seconds to 00.
If you press D while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged.
4. While any other digits (beside seconds) are selected, press D to increase the number or B to decrease it. While the 12/24-hour format setting is selected, press D or B to toggle it between 12 and 24.
5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
To use the countdown timer
1. Press D while in the Countdown Timer Mode to start the countdown timer.
2. Press D again to pause the countdown.
– You can resume a countdown by pressing D.
3. Stop the countdown timer and then press B to reset the countdown time to its starting value.
– When the end of the countdown is reached, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop it by pressing any button. The countdown operation stops and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm ends.
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds. The Stopwatch Mode also features an Auto-Start function.
– The elapsed time hoyr count is shown in place of the current time when a stopwatch operation is in progress.
- Hold down A while in the Dual Time Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected.
- Press C to change the selection (Hour – (C) – Minutes)
- Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed.
- After you set the time. press A to return to the Dual Time Mode.
– In the Dual Time Mode, press B to toggle between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
Official Casio Description. The LED Super Illuminator light makes viewing on the dark a non-issue and the vibration alarm avoids any unnecessary tone were manner mode is important.
A basic black, black/blue and black/green color, combination and combined with resin strap and stopwatch are sure to add a functional sporty character to your wrist.
Official W-736 Specs / Features *for base version W-736H-1
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Vibe alert (daily alarm, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up, stopwatch auto start countdown)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Size of case : 51.4×47.1×16.1mm
- Total weight : 50g
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It’s a function that is useful where discretion is required or in loud environments where audible alarm signals could be missed. Works with daily alarm, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up, stopwatch auto start countdown.
In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, 5-second countdown auto start.