About W-737 in Short. Features include a resin band, resin glass, LED backlight with afterglow, dual time, 1/100 second stopwatch, countdown timer, daily alarm, hourly time signal and others.
|Price||$20 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2020|
|Model Range||Casio Digital Collection|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Casio Batteries)|
W-737 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Other Casio Digital W Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Casio Digital W Series. Here is a list of All Casio Digital W Watches →
Casio W-737 on the wrist!
Casio W-737 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected.
2. Press C to change the selection.
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press D to reset the seconds to 00.
If you press D while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged.
4. While any other digits (beside seconds) are selected, press D to increase the number or B to decrease it. While the 12/24-hour format setting is selected, press D or B to toggle it between 12 and 24.
5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
To use the countdown timer
1. Press D while in the Countdown Timer Mode to start the countdown timer.
2. Press D again to stop the countdown timer.
3. Stop the countdown timer and then press B to reset the countdown time to its starting value.
– When the end of the countdown is reached and auto-repeat is turned off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop it by pressing any button. The countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds. You can also have an alarm sound when a target time is reached.
– The Stopwatch Mode also features an Auto-Start function.
To set the Dual Time
- Hold down A while in the Dual Time Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected.
- Press C to change the selection (Hour – (C) – Minutes)
- Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed.
- After you set the time, press A to return to the Dual Time Mode.
Official W-737 Specs / Features *for base version W-737
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Others: target time alarm, auto start
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 51.9×45.7×14mm
- Total weight : 46g
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
10 years CR2025.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.