About W-96 in Short. The sporty style of a digital watch, combined with the dependability of a 10-year battery makes this watch perfect for any time. Its dual-time capability allows you to see up to 2 times simultaneously or the date with day of the week. With the added features of an alarm, stopwatch and hourly time signal, you’ll never lose track of time.
|Price||$16 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2002|
|Model Range||Dual Time|
|Battery Type||CR2025 (Casio Batteries)|
W-96 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new Collection Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly Collection Updates →
Other Casio Digital W Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Casio Digital W Series. Here is a list of All Casio Digital W Watches →
Casio W-96 on the wrist!
Casio W-96 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the flashing to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, press D to change it.
– Pressing D while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
– The stopwatch continues to run, restarting from zero after it reaches its limit, until you stop it.
- Press C to enter the Dual Time Mode
- In the Dual Time Mode, hold down A until the hour setting starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press C to change the selection (Hour – (C) – Minutes)
- Press D to increase the setting.
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
The multi-function alarm lets you specify the hour, minutes, month, and day for the alarm. You can set up the alarm so it sounds once when the alarm time is reached, or for a snooze alarm that repeats up to seven times, every five minutes.
You can also turn on an Hourly Time Signal that causes the watch to beep twice every hour on the hour (pressing D).
Official W-96 Specs / Features *for base version W-96H-1AV
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass / Spherical Glass
- 50-meter water resistance
- LED backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Multi-function alarm (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 43.9×35.7×12.5mm
- Total weight : 32g
You ask, we answer…
The watch is suitable for everyday use, showering, bathing, shallow-water swimming, snorkeling, water related work, fishing, but not diving.
In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial.
Multi-function alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set).