- Price — 100$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2019
- Module Number — 5605
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BAX-100 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR1220 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ robust women’s sports watch
+ good looking
+ at a fair price
– no backlight (just a puny little LED in the corner which does nothing)
– buttons feel extremely cheap
BAX-100 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
These new analog-digital additions to the BABY-G G-LIDE sports lineup with Tide Graph capabilities go great with surfing and other casual styles.
Unique thin-case designs are created based on the G-SHOCK like form of the 90s for a nostalgic retro look. There are three color combinations from which to choose: a mint green model that fits right in at the beach, plus a black and white model, both of which feature mint green accents.
These models always provide tide information, even while in the Timekeeping Mode. Each press of the button at 4 o’clock jumps ahead one hour to let you check future tide conditions. The index is designed to enhance readability.
These new BABY-G models are designed to coordinate well with casual and summer beach wear.
Official BAX-100 Specs / Features *for base version BAX-100-1A
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
Auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Dual time
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 46.1×42.4×11mm
- Total weight : 37g
Recent News about BAX-100
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial.