Digital female Baby-G in a square body of flowers of a sea wave. The electronic format of the dial and the square shape contribute to the most convenient reading of data in any conditions. The watch was created for lovers of boat trips with a board – this is evidenced not only by the color design of the case with the silhouette of a surfer board on the dial, but also by the presence of an ebb / flow sensor and display of the phases of the moon. The wave height at the current location and at the current time is displayed in the upper part of the display as separate zones. The water resistance of the BLX-560 is 200 meters, which is enough for any water procedures [swimming and diving]. The watch uses a 24-hour stopwatch, a timer with an auto-repeat, an alarm clock, world clock and a calendar as basic functionality.
- Price — 80$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2018
- Module Number — 3296
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BLX-560 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR1616 (Baby-G Batteries)
BLX-560 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
From the G-LIDE sport lineup of BABY-G models with Tide Graph capabilities come new retro surf inspired models.
These watches feature Tide Graph, a feature that lets you look up tide information for a variety of surf points. The height of the high tide is shown by the digital display as an easy-to-understand graphic image.
Design-wise, the models of this lineup come in standard black or white in addition to blue and green pastel hues that recall the image of retro surfboards. The faces of the blue and green models are decorated with the silhouette of a surfboard.
From design to functions, everything about these models is geared towards summertime beach activities.
Official BLX-560 Specs / Features *for base version BLX-560-1
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case : 44.7×40×12.5mm
- Total weight : 44g
Recent News about BLX-560
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BLX-560-1 and TOKYO COLORFUL TIME
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BLX-560-3 and TOKYO COLORFUL TIME
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BLX-560 — Summer G-Lide Series
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BLX-560 and Beach Bucket List
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GWX-5700 and Baby-G BLX-560 Summer Lookbook
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times; Other: 5-second countdown auto start.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
Daily alarms (reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments).