- Price — may be available *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2020
- Module Number — 5548
- Model Range — SOLAR
- Other Divisions the MSG-S500 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — Solar (Baby-G Batteries)
MSG-S500 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
BABY-G G-MS, the lineup of watches for the active and sophisticated woman of today, announces cool new models with simple and highly elegant designs.
The flat and sharp bezel, the pyramid cut of the hour markers, the octagon shape of the crown, and other factors all combine to create modern attractive masterpieces. The band type is a resin band that provides a sporty image and is perfect for adult casual fashions.
This model features a thin case that looks great no matter where you wear the watch, three-hand timekeeping and date display, a solar power system, and 100-meter water resistance.
This new G-MS model is perfect choices for work, for leisure, and for every other activity in between.
Official MSG-S500 Specs / Features *for base version MSG-S500-7A
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Crown
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- Date display
- Low battery alert
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop:
Approx. 5 months
- Size of case : 42.4×38.8×10.5mm
- Total weight : 37g
Recent News about MSG-S500
- [Baby-G Solar] MSG-S500G-7A2 — elegant designs for summer styles
- [Baby-G Solar] MSG-S500G — improve your style
- [Live Photos] Baby-G MSGS500 — SOPHISTICATED STYLE
- [Official] Baby-G MSG-S500 — the Slimmest Women’s Case
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
It’s for the active and sophisticated woman of today, announces cool new models with simple and highly elegant designs.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.