Quick Content Guide
- Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches in EF-539! *the most distinctive features in details
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- Edifice EF-539 Display Guide *for key functions only
- Feedback from Users *anonymous from different sources
- EF-539 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other Edifice EF Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Edifice EF-539 on the wrist! *only images and only on the wrist
- Official EF-539 Specs *all details and for base version EF-539D-1A5V
Enjoy Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches!
Speed & Intelligence. Technologies continue to advance, with EDIFICE leading the way. This multi-function chronograph from CASIO is actively forwarding the evolution of electronic technologies. EDIFICE combines a fusion of dynamic forms with elaborate face designs, and provides leading-edge, accompanied by uniquely original expressions produced by the movements of various hands. These features are transporting the chronograph into new realms, and unlocking the hidden possibilities they contain. EDIFICE, the watch that recognises the value of speed and time, for people who live in the moment!
EDIFICE Design. Bold, fascinating forms and fine details, combined with simple styling that brings out the essence of metal, give birth to products with clearly designed identities.
Drawing and modeling. A prototype is produced based on a sketch using CAD and a 3D printer. A bold design concept takes shape.
Bold index. An edgy, striking large index is laid out on the dial. Robust modeling with straight lines and basic tones evokes a strong presence.
Forged stainless-steel case. After forging and heat treatment of the stainless-steel material, precision machining is conducted to complete the boldly designed case form.
Polished finishing. Polish finishing by the hands of skilled craftsmen produces beautiful mirror surfaces on the forge-cast stainless-steel case.
|Price||170$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2010|
|Model Range||SPEED INDICATOR|
|Battery Type||SR927W (Edifice Batteries) |
Buy Battery on Amazon →
Edifice EF-539 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
Some water-resistant models (10BAR, 20BAR) have a screw-in crown. When you need to perform a crown operation, rotate it towards you to unscrew it. Then pull the crown out. Avoid applying undue force when pulling.
The stopwatch measures elapsed time up to 11 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
– Do not operate the stopwatch with the crown pulled out either to the first or second click.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ looks great and is made from good materials
+ great value for the dollar
+ operates without error
+ the adjustable band is quite substantial with a quality double safety closure
+ it is very comfortable to wear and it keeps perfect time
– no backlight so that the watch can be seen at night or in dark places such as movie theaters
– little heavy
EF-539 Model Range *may be updated
The most distinctive specs of EF-539 — Tachymeter & Date display
— 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Speed Indicator (Measurement of a lap time calculates and displays an average speed value based on a circuit distance you specify using the smartphone app)
— Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 11:59’59; Measuring mode: Elapsed time)
— Date display (adjustable, 31 days or easy manual correction)
— Solid Band (the band is made of solid steel elements)
Other Edifice EF Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Edifice EF Series. Here is a list of All Edifice EF Watches →
Edifice EF-539 on the wrist!
Official EF-539 Specs / Features *for base version EF-539D-1A5V
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- Double-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Back
- Partial ion plated
- 100-meter water resistance
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 11:59’59
Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, stopwatch seconds),
3 dials (timekeeping second, stopwatch hours, stopwatch minutes)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W
- Size of case : 53.5×48.5×11.5mm
- Total weight : 198g
Recent News about EF-539
Not sure about EF-539? There are more Edifices!