EFR-527 Model Range *may be updated
Quick Content Guide
- EFR-527 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- Edifice EFR-527 Display Guide *for key functions only
- Feedback from Users *anonymous from different sources
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other Edifice EFR Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Edifice EFR-527 on the wrist! *only images and only on the wrist
- Official EFR-527 Specs *all details and for base version EFR-527L-1
- Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches in EFR-527! *the most distinctive features in details
- EFR-527 Comparison Table *with similar Edifice Watches
|Price||100$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2017|
|Model Range||STANDARD ANALOG|
|Battery Type||SR920SW (Edifice Batteries) |
Buy Battery on Amazon →
Edifice EFR-527 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
Some water-resistant models (10BAR, 20BAR) have a screw-in crown. When you need to perform a crown operation, rotate it towards you to unscrew it. Then pull the crown out. Avoid applying undue force when pulling.
The stopwatch measures elapsed time in 1-second increments up to 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
– Do not operate the stopwatch with the crown pulled out.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ an elegant watch with three subdials and chronograph feature
+ excellent for sports persons, solidly made with nice fit and finish
+ affordable price
+ looks a very expensive watch
– glass can be scratched though, so not for any rugged use
The most distinctive specs of EFR-527 — Simple, Easy-to-use Design with Stopwatch
— 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
— Date display (adjustable, 31 days or easy manual correction)
— Solid Band (the band is made of solid steel elements)
Other Edifice EFR Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Edifice EFR Series. Here is a list of All Edifice EFR Watches →
Edifice EFR-527 on the wrist!
Official EFR-527 Specs / Features *for base version EFR-527L-1
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Genuine Leather Band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Back
- 100-meter water resistance
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
3 dials (24-hour, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR920SW
- Size of case : 47.4×41×11.6mm
- Total weight : 65g
Enjoy Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches!
Speed & Intelligence. Technologies continue to advance, with EDIFICE leading the way. This multi-function chronograph from CASIO is actively forwarding the evolution of electronic technologies. EDIFICE combines a fusion of dynamic forms with elaborate face designs, and provides leading-edge, accompanied by uniquely original expressions produced by the movements of various hands. These features are transporting the chronograph into new realms, and unlocking the hidden possibilities they contain. EDIFICE, the watch that recognises the value of speed and time, for people who live in the moment!
EDIFICE Design. Bold, fascinating forms and fine details, combined with simple styling that brings out the essence of metal, give birth to products with clearly designed identities.
Drawing and modeling. A prototype is produced based on a sketch using CAD and a 3D printer. A bold design concept takes shape.
Bold index. An edgy, striking large index is laid out on the dial. Robust modeling with straight lines and basic tones evokes a strong presence.
Forged stainless-steel case. After forging and heat treatment of the stainless-steel material, precision machining is conducted to complete the boldly designed case form.
Polished finishing. Polish finishing by the hands of skilled craftsmen produces beautiful mirror surfaces on the forge-cast stainless-steel case.
EFR-527 Comparison Table with similar Edifice Watches
Year of first Release
±20 seconds per month
±20 seconds per month
±20 seconds per month
Dual time (World Time)
Case / bezel material
2 years on SR920SW
3 years on SR626SW
2 years on CR2012
Size (mm) *we consider 48.9×42.8×13.4 to be a traditional watch size (as in DW-5600). So you are to compare how far or close the watch is to this size
Full features (if you want to know more)
Recent News about EFR-527
- [Live Photos] Edifice Chronograph EFR-527D-2AV
- [Live Photos] Edifice Black Chronograph EFR-527D-1AV
- [Live Photos] Edifice EFR-527L-1A with Leather Band
Not sure about EFR-527? There are more Edifices!