*As an Amazon Associate, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. Note, we do not spoil the site with hundreds of Ads. We want it to be clean and useful. By buying through our links to Amazon, you are investing in our development. We are trying to keep all links up to date and change them if needed.
Quick Content Guide
- Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches in EFV-120! *the most distinctive features in details
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- Feedback from Users *anonymous from different sources
- EFV-120 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other Edifice EFV Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Edifice EFV-120 on the wrist! *only images and only on the wrist
- Official EFV-120 Specs *all details and for base version EFV-120DB-1
- EFV-120 Comparison Table *with similar Edifice Watches
Enjoy Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches!
Speed & Intelligence. Technologies continue to advance, with EDIFICE leading the way. This multi-function chronograph from CASIO is actively forwarding the evolution of electronic technologies. EDIFICE combines a fusion of dynamic forms with elaborate face designs, and provides leading-edge, accompanied by uniquely original expressions produced by the movements of various hands. These features are transporting the chronograph into new realms, and unlocking the hidden possibilities they contain. EDIFICE, the watch that recognises the value of speed and time, for people who live in the moment!
EDIFICE Design. Bold, fascinating forms and fine details, combined with simple styling that brings out the essence of metal, give birth to products with clearly designed identities.
Drawing and modeling. A prototype is produced based on a sketch using CAD and a 3D printer. A bold design concept takes shape.
Bold index. An edgy, striking large index is laid out on the dial. Robust modeling with straight lines and basic tones evokes a strong presence.
Forged stainless-steel case. After forging and heat treatment of the stainless-steel material, precision machining is conducted to complete the boldly designed case form.
Polished finishing. Polish finishing by the hands of skilled craftsmen produces beautiful mirror surfaces on the forge-cast stainless-steel case.
|Price||80$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2019|
|Model Range||COUNTDOWN BEZEL|
|Battery Type||SR927SW (Edifice Batteries) |
Buy Battery on Amazon →
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ a very lightweight and comfortable watch
+ dial is fairly readable in the light
– no sapphire crystal or automatic movement for a start
– the “COUNTDOWN” text on the watch makes it look slightly cheap
– cannot see the hands in the dark
EFV-120 Model Range *may be updated
The most distinctive specs of EFV-120 — Countdown Bezel with Date Display
— 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Countdown bezel (The numbered bezel provides a countdown to the target time, enabling an intuitive grasp of the remaining time to facilitate team operations)
— Date display (adjustable, 31 days or easy manual correction)
Other Edifice EFV Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Edifice EFV Series. Here is a list of All Edifice EFV Watches →
Edifice EFV-120 on the wrist!
Official EFV-120 Specs / Features *for base version EFV-120DB-1
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Anti-reverse Bezel
- Black ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927SW
- Size of case : 47.2×41×10.4mm
- Total weight : 128g
EFV-120 Comparison Table with similar Edifice Watches
Year of first Release
±20 seconds per month
±20 seconds per month
Dual time (World Time)
Case / bezel material
3 years on SR920SW
3 years on SR927SW
Size (mm) *we consider 48.9×42.8×13.4 to be a traditional watch size (as in DW-5600). So you are to compare how far or close the watch is to this size
Full features (if you want to know more)
Recent News about EFV-120
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
The numbered bezel that provides a countdown to the target time, enabling an intuitive grasp of the remaining time to facilitate team operations
Edifice Countdown bezel.
Not sure about EFV-120? There are more Edifices!