A watch that goes with you all the way from the wild outdoors to the inner city, in just-right colours that fit in anywhere. Featuring an original G-SHOCK camouflage motif on the dial.
Selecting a Mode
- In the Timekeeping Mode, press (D) to enter the Stopwatch Mode.
Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view the current time and date.
Using the Stopwatch
The stopwatch measures elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The measurement range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
Elapsed time returns to zero automatically and timing continues from there when the maximum limit is reached.
The countdown timer can be set within a range of one minute to 60 minutes. An alarm sounds when the countdown reaches zero.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 57.5×53.4×18.4mm
- Total weight : 69g
*you will find a full GA-700 model range, new colors, distinctive features, official video, and other valuable information about the watch.