Based on the popular Tough Solar model, G2310 introduced back in 2001, G-Shock introduces a new Solar Atomic version, the GW2310.
- Press (C) to change from mode to mode.
- In any mode (except when a setting screen is on the display), press (L) to illuminate the display.
World Time shows the current time in 48 cities (31 time zones) around the world.
The Alarm Node gives you a choice of four one-time alarms and one snooze alarm.
Also use the Alarm Mode to turn the Hourly Time Signal (SIG) on and off.
The Stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
- Full-Auto Illuminator
- Automatically deactivates the Auto EL backlight function when surrounding light is sufficient, and activates it under dim light or dark conditions.
- Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Solar Power
- A solar cell provides power for operation.
- Radio signal reception (EU, USA, Japan, China)
- Whether in Europe, North America and Japan or in the outer reaches of Canada, Central America and China – once the watch has been set to the local time, it receives the relevant signal and shows the correct time wherever you are. In many countries, it also sets itself automatically to summer and winter time.
- World time function
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function – 1/100 sec. – 24 hours
- Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.
- Timer – 1/1 min. – 24 hours
- For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 daily alarms
- The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Snooze feature
- Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Button tones on/off
- The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month
- Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping
- Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral glass
- The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Stainless steel resin case
- Resin band
- Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- Battery level indicator
- An indicator shows the current battery level.
- Water resistance classification (20 bar)
- Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810.
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 52,5 x 46,4 x 15,6 mm
- Total weight : 67g
*you will find a full GW-2320 model range, new colors, distinctive features, official video, and other valuable information about the watch.