About GW-6900 in Short. This Solar Atomic model is based on the original DW6900 model, G-Shock’s best-selling case design. With this model, a Solar Atomic Timekeeping system was employed without changing the basic design of the watch. This makes it possible to generate power to keep the watch running with extreme accuracy and minimal exposure to normal lighting.
|Price||$83 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2009|
|Battery Type||CTL1616 (Casio Batteries)|
GW-6900 Model Range *may be updated
*Want to be the first to know about new G-Shock Updates? Here we store all recent Monthly G-Shock Updates →
Casio GW-6900 on the wrist!
Official GW-6900 Specs / Features *for base version GW-6900-1
This simple design was achieved by eliminating as much coloring and decoration as possible and the result is a model that captures the essence of the basic G-Shock.
- Tough Solar Power
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- 48-city World Time
Recent News about GW-6900
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GW-6902K-9 and Baby-G GR-3008K-7 Love the Sea and The Earth
- [Casio on TV] Ryan Reynolds is wearing G-Shock GW-6900
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GW-6900HR-1 — Heritage Black & Red Series
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GW-6900HR-1JF Black & Red Series