About GWX-5600 in Short. For the first time ever, the G-Shock Glide series introduces a Tough Solar power system with Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping and Tide/Moon Graph functionality. Not only is the watch more reliable and accurate than ever, it houses a new Tide Graph with 100 preset sites from around the world. Custom sites can also be entered based on your favorite surf or dive locations. For a stylish look, monotone coloring of black and white with a gloss finish separate the case and band along with a negative LCD. The band is also imprinted with a grid-like pattern for added impact.
|Price||$169 *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2010|
|Battery Type||Solar CTL1616 (Casio Batteries)|
GWX-5600 Model Range *may be updated
Casio GWX-5600 on the wrist!
Official GWX-5600 Specs / Features *for base version GWX-5600C-4
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Resin band
- Resin Case material
- Mineral glass
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Time Keeping
- Solar Powered
- Dual countdown (interval) timers
- Manual reception Function
- World Time 48 cities
- Summer Time function
- Moon data
- Tide graph
- 5 multi-alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Battery indicator
- Power saving function
- Fully auto-calendar
- 12/24 Hour display switching
- Button Operation Tone on/off
- EL-backlight with Afterglow function
- Weight: 55 g
Recent News about GWX-5600
- [G-Shock Comparison] GLX-6900 VS GWX-5600 VS GLX-5600
- [G-Shock Old Alternative] DW-5000 started in 1983 and how’s it going now?
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GWX-5600WA-7 and G-lide Surfing
- [Live Photos] G-Shock G-Lide GWX-5600 and Vans US Open of Surfing
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Yes, it has 5 Multi-function Alarms.