Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
- To set a one-time alarm, display one of the screens indicated by an alarm number AL1 or AL2. To set the snooze alarm, display the screen indicated by SNZ.
- The snooze alarm repeats every fi ve minutes.
2. After you select an alarm, hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to fl ash, which indicates the setting screen.
- This operation automatically turns on the alarm.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (A indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. Press A to toggle it on and off.
- The indicators shown below appear on the display when the daily alarm and Hourly Time Signal are turned on. Each indicator disappears when the corresponding function is turned off.
- The above on indicators appear on the display in all modes.
- An on indicator on the display flashes while its corresponding alarm operation is sounding.
- The snooze alarm on indicator flashes during the 5-minute intervals between alarms.