Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
- Hold down A for about two seconds until the alarm time starts to flash. This is the setting mode.
- Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
- While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
- Press A to exit the setting mode.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
- When the alarm you want or the Hourly Time Signal is displayed, press A to toggle it between on and off
- The alarm on indicator (when any alarm is on), snooze alarm indicator (when the snooze alarm is on), and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator (when the Hourly Time Signal is on) is shown on the display in all modes.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.
Recent News about Casio Baby-G BA-110 Series
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BA-110CP-4A — Haight & Ashbury
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BA-110BE-7A — Refreshing Pastel Blue with Summer Ocean
- [Baby-G Limited] BA-110PKC-4A x Pikachu Collaboration