1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
- You can configure Alarm 1 as a snooze alarm or a one-time alarm. Alarms 2 through 5 can be used as one-time alarms only.
- The snooze alarm repeats every five minutes.
2. After you select an alarm, hold down B until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash. This indicates the setting screen.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and A (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (PM indicator).
5. Press B to exit the setting screen.
The alarm sounds at the preset time for about 10 seconds. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm operation is performed a total of seven times, every five minutes, until you turn the alarm off or change it to a one-time alarm.
- Pressing any button stops the alarm tone operation.
- Performing any one of the following operations during a 5-minute interval between snooze alarms cancels the current snooze alarm operation.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn Alarms 2 through 5 on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select a one-time alarm (alarm number 2 through 5).
2. Press A to toggle the displayed alarm on and off.
- Turning on a one-time alarm (2 through 5) displays the one-time alarm on indicator ( ) on its screen.
- The one-time alarm on indicator is displayed in all modes.
- If any alarm is on, the alarm on indicator is shown on the display in all modes.
To select the operation of Alarm1
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select Alarm1.
2. Press A to cycle through the available settings in the sequence shown below.
- The applicable alarm on indicator ( or SNZ ) is displayed in all modes when an alarm is turned on.
- The SNZ indicator flashes during the 5-minute intervals between alarms.
- Displaying the Alarm 1 setting screen while the snooze alarm is turned on automatically turns off the snooze alarm (making Alarm1 a one-time alarm).
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select the Hourly Time Signal.
2. Press A to toggle the displayed item on and off.
- Turning on the Hourly Time Signal displays the hourly time signal on indicator on its screen.
- The hourly time signal on indicator is displayed in all modes.