- In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen.
- Hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
This operation automatically turns on the one-time alarm.
- Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
- While a setting is flashing, press D to increase it.
– To set an alarm that does not include a month (Daily alarm, Monthly alarm), set – for the month. Press D until the x mark appears (between 12 and 1) while month setting is flashing.
– To set an alarm that does not include a day (Daily alarm, 1-Month alarm), set — for the day. Press D until the — mark appears (between the end of the month and 1) while the day setting is flashing.
– When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. or p.m. (P indicator).
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
The alarm tone sounds at the preset time for about 10 seconds. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm repeats up to seven times every five minutes.
- Pressing any button stops the alarm tone operation.
- The alarm and the Hourly Time Signal sound in all modes.
To select the alarm type
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen.
2. Press A to cycle through the available alarm settings shown below.
- The alarm on indicator and the snooze alarm on indicator is shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
- The snooze alarm on indicator flashes during the 5-minute intervals between alarms.
- Displaying the Alarm Mode setting screen automatically changes the alarm type to one-time alarm.
Changing the Timekeeping Mode setting screen during a 5-minute interval between snooze alarms stops the
- current snooze alarm operation (but snooze alarm remains as the alarm typesetting).
- If a snooze alarm time is reached while you are setting the current time in the Timekeeping Mode, the alarm sounds only once. Subsequent snooze alarm operations are not performed.
Stopping a Snooze Alarm Operation
After a snooze alarm time is reached, you can perform the following steps during any 5-minute interval between alarms to stop the snooze alarm operation.
To stop a Snooze Alarm Operation
1. While in the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen.
2. Next, press A to turn off the alarm or to select the one-time alarm.
- Note that this also changes the alarm typesetting. If you want to use the snooze alarm again, you must re-select it as the alarm type. See “To select the alarm type” for more information.
To test the alarm
- In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the Hourly Time Signal screen.
2. Press A to turn it on and off.
- The Hourly Time Signal on indicator is shown on the display in all modes while this function is turned on.
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!