Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
- You can configure Alarm1 as a snooze alarm or a one-time alarm. Alarms 2 and 3 can be used as one-time alarms only.
- The snooze alarm repeats every five minutes.
2. After you select an alarm, hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash. This indicates the setting screen.
- This operation turns on the alarm automatically.
3. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
- To set an alarm that does not include a month (daily alarm, monthly alarm), set – for the month. Use D and B until the x mark appears (between 12 and 1) while month setting is flashing.
- To set an alarm that does not include a day (daily alarm, 1-month alarm), set — for the day. Use D and B until the — mark appears (between the end of the month and 1) while the day setting is flashing.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (A indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
The alarm sounds at the preset time for about 10 seconds. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm operation is performed a total of seven times, every five minutes, until you turn the alarm off or change it to a one-time alarm (page E-34).
- Alarm and Hourly Time Signal operations are performed in accordance with the Timekeeping Mode time.
- Pressing any button stops the alarm tone operation.
- Performing any one of the following operations during a 5-minute interval between snooze alarms cancels the current snooze alarm operation.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To select the operation of Alarm 1
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select Alarm 1.
2. Press A to cycle through the available settings in the sequence shown below.
- The applicable alarm on indicator is displayed in all modes when an alarm is turned on.
- The snooze indicator flashes while the snooze alarm is sounding and during the 5- minute intervals between alarms.
- Displaying the Alarm1 setting screen (page E-31) while the snooze alarm is turned on turns off the snooze alarm automatically (making Alarm1 a one-time alarm).
To turn Alarms 2 and 3 on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select a one-time alarm (alarm number 2 or 3).
2. Press A to toggle the displayed alarm on and off.
- Turning on a one-time alarm (2 or 3) displays the alarmon indicator on its screen.
- The alarm on indicator is displayed in all modes.
- If any alarm is on, the alarm on indicator is shown on the display in all modes.
To turn the hourly time signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select the Hourly Time Signal.
2. Press A to toggle the displayed item on and off.
- Turning on the Hourly Time Signal displays the hourly time signal on indicator on its screen.
- The hourly time signal on indicator is displayed in all modes.
Recent News about Casio G-Shock GD-200 Series
- [Video] G-SHOCK RM Series GD-200-2JF
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GD-200-1JF RM series
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GD200-1ER Tough and Attractive