Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- In the Alarm Mode, use E to scroll through the alarm screens in the lower display until the one you want to change is shown.
- Hold down A until the hour digits of the alarm setting start to fl ash in the upper display.
This is the setting screen.
- Press D to move the fl ashing between the hour and minute settings.
- While a setting is fl ashing, use E (+) and B (–) to change it.
When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
- Press A to exit the setting screen.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down E to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use E to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. When the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal you want is selected, press A to turn it on (on) and off (- -).
- The alarm on indicator (when any alarm is on), snooze alarm indicator (when the snooze alarm is on), and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator (when the Hourly Time Signal is on) is shown on the lower display in all modes.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.