The Ultimate Guide to All G-SHOCKs — composed by Experts
Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm indicators (AL1 to AL5, SIG) in the right digital dial until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
2. Hold down A for about two seconds until the alarm time starts to fl ash. This is the setting mode.
- Whenever you enter the setting mode, the analog hands will automatically move to positions that allow easier viewing of the digital dials.
3. Press C to move the fl ashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (PM indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting mode.
- Exiting a setting mode will normally cause the hands to return to regular timekeeping automatically. However, if you manually move the hands and then enter a setting mode, they will not return to regular timekeeping automatically when you exit the setting mode. In this case, you will need to return the hands to their normal positions manually.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm indicators (AL1 to AL5, SIG) in the right digital dial until the one you want is displayed.
2. When the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal you want is selected, press A to toggle it between on and off.
- The alarm on indicator (when any alarm is on) and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator (when the Hourly Time Signal is on) are displayed in all modes.