Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
- In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until ADJ appears.
– This indicates the city code setting mode.
– The hour and minute hands automatically move out of the way at this time.
- Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use D and/or B to change it as described below.
- Press A to exit the setting mode.
Save your watch with BGA-190 Protective Screen
Keep your watch collection safe and guard!
Being a fan of CASIO watches since 2009, I strive to share my passion and knowledge with others. Through publishing short notes and curating all listings on this site, I hope to inspire fellow enthusiasts to explore the world of high-quality CASIO watches. A proud owner of GST-B200, GG-1000, GA-110. Remember: Fake Watches are for Fake People.